(You can make this at home too.)
I am delighted to be able to make this beautiful body butter in my kitchen. The two ingredients are Cold pressed Moringa Oil and Raw Unrefined Shea Butter. I made a few batches and put them in jars and giving to friends for Christmas. So far everyone who has tried it is very impressed with how it feels.
Follow the pictures to see how I did it...
1. I put 1 3/4 cups of unrefined raw shea butter and 50ml of moringa oil into a microwave mixing jug.
2. I placed the jug in a saucepan of boiling water - no need to turn the stove on - I boiled it in the electric kettle.
(The time was 10:36am.)
3. I left it in the hot water to melt. (Time was 11:18am)
4. Once melted, I replaced the hot water with cold water and ice packs. This is to help it set quickly. (Time - 11:28am)
5. By 11:59am it was beginning to set. I found that it was good to stir it frequently with a knife to help it set evenly.
6. At 12:27pm it had set to the consistency of soft butter. Now it was ready to whip.
7. Then I used the electric hand mixer to whip it up like whipped cream. All finished at 12:40pm.
8. I then spooned it into small plastic jars that I bought off ebay.
Where to Get RAw Unrefined Shea Butter and Moringa Oil
We can supply both Cold-pressed Moringa Oil (only the finest quality) and Raw Unrefined Shea Butter (from Ghana). Just fill in your details below and ask for a quote. We will reply via email asap.